Full mouth reconstruction is a dental speciality that focuses on complex dental conditions such as severely decaying, damaged, or worn teeth, as well as problematic bites that can interfere with speech and eating. To restore full health, form, and function, these oral issues necessitate a variety of delicate and sensitive reconstructive therapies. Full mouth restoration improves patients’ quality of life by transforming their oral health.
What is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction often comprises a general and/or cosmetic dentist doing a variety of treatments in a patient’s mouth to make it look perfect while still operating regularly. This surgery is known as a whole mouth reconstruction since it incorporates more than one cosmetic dentistry procedure. These procedures often included dental bridges, dental crowns, fillings, dental implants, tooth extractions, veneers, and other procedures. In addition to dental operations, a whole mouth reconstruction is performed to repair and preserve the patient’s gums, ensuring total oral health in all aspects.
What Are the Common Reasons for Requiring Full Mouth Restorations?
Individuals with multiple oral health conditions may benefit from whole mouth restoration. While the reasons vary from patient to patient, the following are some of the most common:
- Accidents or trauma that resulted in chipped, damaged, or missing teeth, as well as oral injuries.
- Acid erosion or a systemic condition that resulted in badly damaged teeth
- Congenital conditions that resulted in deformed, misshapen, or missing teeth.
- Erosion caused the teeth to be worn down to a lower size.
- Infection resulting in dental decay, gum disease, or tooth loss.
- Malocclusion, or misalignment of the jaws, resulting in bite issues and recurrent jaw pain, tension headaches, or muscle pain.
What Are The Advantages Of Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- A beautiful smile can be achieved with complete mouth reconstruction surgery, which can straighten crooked or misaligned teeth, whiten discoloured or yellow teeth, and even out gappy or gummy smiles.
- Teeth and gums that are free of tooth decay and gum disease
- Improved self-esteem and confidence cause your teeth will look and feel so much better!
- You can eat, speak, and smile with confidence and ease if you have a completely functional set of teeth.
- There is no need to avoid hard or chewy foods because you have full chewing power. Prepare to eat a varied and nutritious diet!
- There are no more dental difficulties or flaws like missing, broken, damaged, infected, or crooked teeth are all entirely healed!
- Improved quality of life because having a beautiful smile and good oral health can help you feel better about yourself and your life, as well as improve your connections with friends and family.
We hope this blog has helped you understand more about Full Mouth Reconstruction. A full mouth reconstruction can provide you with a fresh, healthy smile. So, if you’re searching for the best dental service for Full mouth reconstruction in Winchester, VA, come to Smiles of Virginia. Give us a call today!