Office History

Serving the Community Since 1933

In 1933, Dr. Leon Slavin, DDS started the practice in downtown Winchester. In 1987, Dr. Robert King DDS purchased the practice and continued seeing patients in downtown Winchester at 423 West Cork Street. Then in 2004, Dr. King moved the practice to its current location on Amherst Street. In 2016 Dr. King sold the clinic to Drs. Niels Oestervemb DDS, MsC, ABGD, FAGD and Dr. Amber DeWeerd, DDS. Many of Dr. Slavin’s patients remain with the practice today. We are all immensely proud that the practice has served so many families through the generations!

Robert King, DDS

Dr. King

Dr. Deweerd and Dr. Oestervemb